1. Community Mental Health and Psychoeducation (CMED) tool manual
2. Train the trainer course in use of MhINT facility-based psychoeducational materials
3. Train the trainer course in facility-based lay counselling training and supervision
MhINT Depression and Adherence supervisor and master trainer manuals
MhINT Orientation and Operational Package
4. Brief Mental Health (BMH) Screening Tool
5. Continuous Quality Improvement Tools
6. District level mental health system situational analysis toolkit
The below resources were developed by PRIME’s South African team at the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN).
Licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) licence. You must apply at Peterseni@ukzn.ac.za for permission to use the materials,give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. You may not use the material for commercial purposes. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material. You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.